- Private data protection
KINT, as data controller, takes privacy and the protection of personal data very seriously. Thus, KINT has committed to implement relevant measures to guarantee the protection, confidentiality and security of your personal data, but also to process and use such data in compliance with the applicable provisions and in particular the European Regulation 2016 / 679 of April 27, 2016 (hereinafter the « General Data Protection Regulation ») and law 78-17 of January 6, 1978 known as the Data Protection Act and any law or regulation which would supplement or replace it ( hereinafter the “Applicable Regulations”).
What information do we collect?
The information we may collect through our website includes:
- Name, Surname
- Date of birth
- Phone numbers
- Mail address(es)
- Expertise and other types of skills
- Mobility and availability
- Professional background
- Educational background
- Type of assignments sought
- All administrative information necessary for the drafting of a contract (bank details, social security number)
All this information is not required at the time of registration, however we invite you to communicate any information that could increase the efficiency of our services and improve the proposal of missions tailored to your profile.
How do we collect your personal data?
A first part of the data is collected at the time of your online registration. Most of the information is collected through telephone or face to face interviews with our consultants. Your CV or LinkedIn profile can also serve as a resource for our databases. We collect any professional feedback from the client company in the event of an assignment.
Finally, we invite you to send us any information you deem interesting by mail to email@example.com.
We also collect your personal data when you subscribe to newsletters offered by KINT.
For what purposes do we use your personal data?
The information collected directly by KINT or through third parties is processed with the following goals:
- analyze your profile to determine if your profile suits one of our clients’ assignments;
- put you in contact with our clients regarding an assignment opportunity;
- provided that you agree, contact you regarding future opportunities that may be relevant or of interest to you.
These data treatments are deemed as:
- partly necessary, especially to deliver on pre-contractual measures, to analyze your profile to determine if an assignment could suit your profile;
- partly based on KINT’s legitimate interest to present interesting candidate profiles to its clients.
Collecting your data also allows us to adapt our offer as best as possible so that any proposed assignment matches your skills and aspirations at best. We may also carry out satisfaction surveys and other statistical studies.
Finally, certain information may be used to suggest that you participate in specific events deemed appropriate to your profile as well as to send you newsletters offered by KINT.
Data processing operations are based on KINT’s legitimate interest to improve both its services and your customer experience, as well as for commercial purposes.
How long do we keep your data?
We will keep your personal data for as long as necessary to achieve the purposes according to which they have been collected and processed as described above.
If your profile is selected by one of our clients, we will keep your data during the whole assignment’s length and until the authorized deadline, after which they will be deleted.
If you eventually end up with no assignment, we will keep your personal data for a period of 24 months from your application, unless you wish otherwise.
Beyond this period of time, your data will be archived for a period of 4 years for the sole purpose of establishing, exercising or defending legal claims.
Who has access to this information?
We are committed to keeping this information strictly confidential. Only the following parties are entitled to access your personal data:
- KINT employees for which access to your information is required.
- KINT partner companies in the sole case that the delivery of their service requires the access to your data (IT maintenance, compliance check-ups, etc.). They have no right to collect your data though.
- Companies looking for a manager for which your profile matches their requirements. In the latter case, your approval is a prerequisite before giving any information.
These third parties are bound by a confidentiality policy towards us.
Where is your personal data hosted?
After collection and processing, the personal data is hosted within the European Union and is not subject to any transfer outside the European Union.
What are your rights ?
In accordance with the Applicable Regulations, you have the following rights over your personal data:
- right to access: you have the right to access the personal data we hold about you (provided that the request is not unfounded or excessive, in particular regarding its potential repetitive nature), and to get a copy. If you would like to access the data we hold about you, please contact us using the contact details below.
- right to rectify: you have the right to correct or modify your personal data if your data is inaccurate or out of date and / or to complete it if it appears incomplete (provided that the request is not unfounded or excessive, in particular regarding its potential repetitive nature). If you wish to change your personal data, please contact us using the contact details below.
- right to erase: in certain cases, you have the right to demand your data to be erased or deleted. This right is not guaranteed though, as we may have to retain your personal data for legal or legitimate reasons. If you would like us to erase your data, please contact us using the contact details below
- right to restrict data processing: the processing of your data we carry out is limited, which means we can keep this data, but cannot use or process it. If you wish to restrict the processing of your data, please contact us at the contact details below.
- right to opt out of your personal data’s processing as long as such processing is not based on KINT’s legitimate interest: you can at any time cancel the processing of your personal data for reasons related to your particular situation, unless KINT is able to justify compelling legitimate grounds for the processing of such data which prevails over your interests, rights and freedoms, or when such data is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense of a right in justice. If you wish to exercise your right to object or obtain more information on how to exercise this right, please contact us at the contact details below.
- right to data portability: you have the right to ask to receive the personal data provided to us available on our database, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. This only applies to data that you may have provided directly or indirectly and only when the processing is based on your consent or the performance of a contract and is carried out using automated processes. For more information, please contact us using the contact details below.
- right to send us specific instructions concerning the fate of your personal data after your death.
- right to file for complaint through a dedicated data protection authority: you have the right to seize and file a complaint through the data protection authority of your country (in France the CNIL).
Our contact details :
66, avenue des Champs Elysées / Immeuble D1 – 6ème étage
75008 Paris FRANCE
2. Cookies policy
We also share information about the use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners, who may combine this with other information that you have provided them with or that they have collected while you were using their services.
Cookies are small text files that can be used by websites to improve user experience.
The law states that we can only store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this website. For all other types of cookies, we need your consent.
This website uses different types of cookies. Some cookies are placed by third-party services that appear on our pages. At any time, you can change or withdraw your consent from the Cookie Statement on our website.
Cookies consent will remain valid up until 6 months. Beyond that, we will ask again for your consent, with the exception of cookies strictly necessary for the operation of the site.